Mast with Fuselage and Plate Mount - combo all in one
e prioritize performance over convenience, so we chose to mold the mast and fuselage in one-piece.
The advantages of one-piece construction are increased stiffness, superior strength, no weak points of connections and extreme reduction of reliance of metal parts.
Built with 100% pre-preg carbon fiber.
Pre-preg is when carbon fiber is directly impregnated with epoxy resin, resulting in a perfect ratio for the highest quality process.
We believe in simple and strong.
All hardware is provided with each mast.
- 4 washers-must be used to honor warranty
- 4 M8x1.25x30mm stainless steel bolts
- 4 mast track t bolts
We add the following screws to the above assembly set to connect the adapter to the tuttle head mast
- 2 M6x1x60mm flathead stainless steel screws
New logo & high gloss finish.
Mast Thickness: 12 mm
Chord Length: 120 mm
Suits all wings
The plate gives you the advantage of being able to slide the mast roughly three inches forward or backwards to get optimum balance for the rider. Also used for thinner surfboards that do not have the allowance for the tuttle box.
- Surfing: the ‘go to’ mast
Mast / Fuselage Construction:
- 100% pre-preg carbon fiber laid up in a solid monolithic structure cured to 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure
- All the areas of the mast are integrally connected in the layup process to allow us to make the thinnest, lowest drag mast possible